We at Golden Aura Care know it is a big responsibility to protect your personal data. This Privacy Notice is meant to help you understand what information we collect, why we collect it, and how you can update, manage, export, and delete your information.
We may from time to time update this Privacy Notice, where we deem it appropriate, we will seek to notify you about the changes, however, we recommend you review this page periodically.
What is Personal Information, and which Personal Information do we collect about you For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, "Personal Information" consists of any information that relates to you and/or information from which you can be identified, directly or indirectly as defined under Data Protection Law.
For example, information which identifies you may consist of your name, address, telephone number, photographs, location data, an online identifier (e.g. cookies identifiers and your IP address) or to one or more factors specific to your physical, economic, cultural or social identity.
● Identity Data includes first name, maiden name (if applicable), last name, community username, title, date of birth and gender, job title, a copy of a photographic identity document (such as a passport or ID card), a photograph for incorporation into your profile on the Platform, a screenshot from any applicable video-call between a Member (or their representative) and Golden Aura Care, and, in respect of an Worker, the applicable NMC pin/reference/registration number.
● Contact Data includes address, former addresses (where applicable), email address and telephone number(s).
● Career History and Education Data includes professional skills and experience, employment history, academic and professional qualifications, certificates, training, competencies (clinical and medication), reference information.
● Employment Status Data includes status/right to work and work permit information.
● Worker Profile Data includes job role, details of professional indemnity insurance cover, your ratings submitted via our in-built ratings system, feedback relating to you, preferences.
● Financial Data includes bank account details, direct debit mandates.
● Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, location data, username and password, usage session dates and duration, page views, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, the type of browser used while visiting our Platform, how you use our Platform and the numbers of users who visit our website.
● Services Data includes information about how you use our services, details of which services you have received from us, choices you have made on the Platform (including, for example, settings and favorite workers), information as to Vacancies posted and applied for, Assignments, cancellations, ratings, reviews, responses to surveys and requests for feedback, information about your use of our services, correspondence and communications with you and information about any complaints or enquiries you make to us.
● Community Data includes any information you send to other Members via the Platform's community function.
● Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
● Special Categories of Data: we may collect the following special categories of Personal Information about you: ○ occupational health information including vaccination/immunisation status and history ("Occupational Health Data"); ○ the identity of your professional indemnity insurer which may indicate trade union membership ("Trade Union Data"); and ○ where a photographic ID is provided (for example by way of a copy of your passport, driving licence or other photographic ID document) an inference may be made as to your race, ethnicity and/or religious beliefs ("ID Data").
● Criminal Offences Data: we will process information about a Workers criminal convictions including enquiries made of the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") in respect of criminal convictions as part of a Workers membership application process, creation of a profile and use of the Platform. You must provide this personal data to use our website and deal with our business.
Our Clients require us to carry out a criminal records check in order to satisfy themselves that there is nothing in a Worker’s criminal convictions history which makes a Worker unsuitable for becoming a Member of the Platform, using the Platform and/or applying for and carrying out an Assignment. Therefore, we may collect a copy of your DBS Certificate, your DBS Certificate number and DBS Update Service Number. We may also ask you to provide a statement about the information contained in your DBS Certificate.
We have in place an appropriate policy document and safeguards which we are required by law to maintain when processing such data.
We also collect and use aggregated, anonymous or pseudonymised data, such as statistical or demographic data. If we combine any of this data with your Personal Information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Sometimes you can choose if you want to give us your personal data and let us use it.
Where that is the case we will tell you and give you the choice before you give the personal data to us. We will also tell you whether declining to share that personal data will have any effect on our ability to provide services to you. 3. a) If you fail to provide personal information Where we need to collect Personal Information by law
This Privacy Notice was last updated on: 18th August 2023